via Blogger http://ift.tt/2hq697d
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2usECrf
Despite my skepticism, the ducts have been evacuated. No baby mice were found, only a few bobby pins. Ah, the hair-raising horror! At least, according to the poor kitties; or maybe they’re upset about the complimentary smell of tiger balm.
h/t: Yoshihiko Arita, Mingzhou Chen, Ewan M. Wright, and Kishan Dholakia, “Dynamics of a levitated microparticle in vacuum trapped by a perfect vortex beam: three-dimensional motion around a complex optical potential,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B , C14-C19 (2017)
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2r3i3qV
So, the snow has arrived. This called for sequestering of the body-in-denial under a comfy duvet; iPad and Netflix, hummus, blue corn chips, and a glass of wine. All thirteen episodes of Jessica Jones. That helped.
Also, I published ad hoc*, which is now available for download. Add some stars to the holiday season!
Consider the seven stages of man
and the celestial sandwich of
no regret for those layers
-even the toasted ones-
or cucumber ones,
or the sandwitch relish dance
on the edge of the platter
some nibbles left on the plate
-not too much, like before-
the picnic went to the dogs
déja vu: who wants a sandwich headstone?
mushroom screw-in coffin
at this elevenses’ hour?
- Writing is something that you don’t know how to do – Charles Bukowski (fireflydance.net)
- On the 10th Anniversary of His Death, Watch Warren Zevon’s First & Last Appearances on Letterman (openculture.com)
- Religion, poem from SBP Bukowski Anthology by Adrian Manning (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Not Forgotten – Warren Zevon (backseatmafia.com)
- Music | The Mutineer: Remembering Warren Zevon (thejournalist.ie)
- Warren Zevon Conquers Death (windupwire.wordpress.com)