Ladies and gentlemen, I came here to avoid as much as possible treading on your corns. I had intended to deal only with the basic issue of economics that dictates our lives from the cradle to the grave, regardless of our religion or moral beliefs. I see now that it was a mistake. If one enters a battle, he cannot be squeamish about a few corns. Here, then, are my answers: I do not believe in God, because I believe in man. Whatever his mistakes, man has for thousands of years past been working to undo the botched job your God has made.
I wonder if such a t-shirt would be controversial?
You can read about Steampunk Emma Goldman here.
- Milan SS14 GIFs (dazeddigital.com)
- Love and Anarchy: Emma Goldman’s passion for free expression burns on (3quarksdaily.com)
- Why I hate Bridget Jones | Suzanne Moore (theguardian.com)
- The Sparks of Rebellion (transcend.org)
- Do We Have to Put a Ring On It? (jmuwomensstudentcaucus.wordpress.com)