Here are two fascinating articles:
Life is but a lark, yes? How would one recognize a lark if one heard one? Do larks even flock? These are the important questions of life! Maybe the synapses in our brains also exhibit crowd behaviour. This is what makes you you. That and the 99% bacteria…beware the Crowd Control!
Which made me think of the ocean’s viruses:
more than stars of universe!
(h/t to An Ocean of Viruses/ The Scientist)
- The Unhappy Lark (justwritingme.wordpress.com)
- I’ve only gone and done it…. (stickersstarsandsmiles.com)
- ‘Larks’ and ‘owls’ may choose different career paths (kansas.com)
- Flocking Behaviour (ianulpiano.wordpress.com)
- Boil Up (roberthodgin.com)
- Lark’s Heads (weaverly.typepad.com)